BPC #23/366 l WW: Hurry Up, Spring!

Still a week left to go before the first month of New Year ends and I am sure winter will be lingering for a while but I can’t help myself from shouting: “Come hurry, Springtime!!!”

Ah… I have had enough of the chilly days. I hate bundling up to go out and enjoy NOT the cold. I am looking forward to the colors of spring where everything seems to be alive again!

I am just glad there are old snaps of Spring I’ve taken last year. They’re good enough to look at to make me wish for Spring to come even faster!

At the Mead Park
Spring blooms at MSTC when I was taking classes
@ the University grounds
@ the University grounds

I am not sure if I still can enjoy the remaining days of the winter. Winter fun is still available– like snowsledding and making snowman (which we haven’t done yet!), but my pregnancy gives me a reason to be so lazy. I want to go out and take a walk every day but only when the temperature rises to at least 40F above already. For now, I’ll just look forward to Spring time!

366 Blog Photo Challenge // Wednesday Whites

22 Comments - Leave a comment
  1. Leah H. says:

Nice kau ang mga flowers especially ang mga models:)

Visiting for Wednesday Whites! Hope you can stop by:)

2. Leah H. says:

Like the mother and daughter outfit, so stylish:)

Visiting again for #25 BPC! Hope you can stop by:)

3. it looks spring here in NY already Mommy Rcel but it is very cold still :-( Visiting from #25 of BPC, hope that you can return the visit too.

4. imriz@home says:

i guess, pregnant moms would be more happier to see lots of colors than an all-white surrounding.

5. seny says:

I know can’t wait for spring too..thanks for dropping by~BPC #25

6. Oh spring! when can you arrive, beautiful flowers too Mommy Rcel, great family pictures too. Visiting from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the visit too.

7. Gengen says:

Wow the shots are pretty and you all look good…Visiting from the challenge.

8. Bless says:

Very pretty shots! I love spring too and can’t wait. I hope to plant flowers this coming spring.

9. Momgen says:

Am here again visiting from Wednesday Whites. I always like your shots.

10. Tina says:

What a nice photos! Nice kaayo ang colors.. Visiting from 25/366 challenge..

11. raya says:

wow! i love those spring blooms! great photos, cel. thanks for the visit!

12. Mrs.D says:

awwwwwwwww….love all the photos…my favorite time of the year…lami jud ning spring ba kay beauty kau ang paligid….pero ting sneeze time pod lagi…ehehehe!

thanks for sharing Cel!

13. emzkie says:

love all the photos Cel! ako pud shouting for spring time although murag spring diri sa among bukid. mu experience na pud mi ug 50 karong sabado. kuyaw lagi kaau ang weather diri, dili masabtan, tapos mag Feb na. nasa 40s gihapon mi. usually nasa 20s na. maoy pinaka low nami karon..hahay.. weird. lol. hapit na diay ang ground hog day, after ana.. spring na dyud. hehe

14. loue says:

Beautiful Flowers…nice photos.. http://www.dreamsandjourney.com/2012/01/capitol-grounds-event-powerlifting/. #25/366 Blog Photo Challenge visiting here..

15. Shydub says:

I miss srping time too, hurry up spring bahala naa ma allergy basta you are here. ka nice sa mga flowers diha cel.

16. Pinx says:

springtime will surely come Cel, impatient na ang preggy… hehehe… nice jud ang spring sah?? late visit for BPC 25 ni ako cel

17. emzkie says:

bisita na pud ko cel!!

from WW! Here’s my take for this week..
    My Beanie Hat
    Claytons Creativity Desk

18. KM says:

hi rcel! hay naku, i’m wishing for the same thing; that is, for winter to end soon. kung pwede nga skip na din spring at deretso na summer sana, much better. hehe!

by the way, not sure if the Scripps I blogged about are related to the Scripps spelling bee you mentioned, but it’s possible they are related :)

visiting you for WW. God bless on your pregnancy ^^

19. Dhemz says:

sos, ka mga gwapa jud ning duarte mom and daughter ba…ehehhee! mingaw na jud ko ug spring…late visit from WW Cel…thanks for dropping by!

20. raya says:

hi cel!! here again for WW!

Thanks for joining Wednesday Whites!!
    Visiting as a host and from my entries,
    See you again at Wednesday Whites –linky will be up in a few hours!

21. love the flowers..
    Visiting from WW#35

22. Mel Cole says:

crab apples, creeping phloxes…ah…the smell of spring…i await for thee. :) beautiful captures. visiting from Wednesday whites mommy rcel.