Winter What? Winter GONE!

YES! Winter is gone in our neck of the woods. For good or not, I don’t know. What I am after is that, we got no more snow left on the ground now!

These are the last bulk of ice I’ve captured yesterday. And today, we are experiencing a temperature in the 50′s so yeah, it feels and looks great outside! :)

Pardon the cigarette butts. One day, I’m gonna tell our neighbors NOT to throw them on the ground next to ours. Lol. The pain of apartment lifestyle indeed!

Right now, the yard outside looks invigorated with the sun shining bright. I am hoping to see them turn green soon! Most of all, I hope snow won’t come back anymore but on Christmas! He he he. We can’t wait to see the flowers bloom, the trees bud, and the surroundings all springing. I want to do some spring cleaning on our closets, too– to put off all those bulky winter clothes and boots and to pull out the shorts, shirts, and flip flops!

I just love Springtime. I hope it will stay like this and summery now and in the next 8 months or more! Ha ha.

69th/366 BPC
Wednesday Whites

14 Comments - Leave a comment
  1. Chalk Dust says:

ana pa akong anak.. ma mura lagig gilabay ng ice gikan sa ref.. hahahah…. springtime for flowers… heheh..w as here dear for #73 BPC :)

2. Shydub says:

Looking at that melting snow makes me wanna scream at it and yell ” Get lost and never come back ever and ever again. hehehe but let’s not get fooled with the weather ky mug magsugod ka wear ug sleeveless mo sugod ug kabugnaw hehehe

3. Lulu says:

was her for a visit. It is no longer winter in our side too… super hot na…

4. Leah H. says:

Bye2x winter, hello Spring na:)

Visiting for #73 challenge- hope you can stop by..

5. Happy spring to you then… :) Visiting from Wednesday Whites.

6. Dhemz says:

ayay! sa wakas nahilis na jud ang snow diha Cel….what a relief! hehhehee….:)

a quick visit muna kay busy ang maid! Thanks for joining BPC!

7. KM says:

Yay! Bye bye, Winter, na talaga! Can’t wait for Summer … ay may Spring pa nga pala :D

Hopping here for BPC.

Thanks for leaving me a message in my chat box regarding you unable to comment on my posts. I have no idea why it was that, but I hope you can try again and let me know if you’re still unable to do so. Much appreciated ☻

8. imriz says:

sorry for the late visit. i got stuck, not by snow, i’m sure :) but, it’s good to be back here.

9. emzkie says:

naa pa dyud diay nabilin na dirty snow cel. usahay makapuyan man pud cge tan aw ug puti no? nindot sya kung tunga tunga. dili white tanan all winter. pero lain pud kung walay snow oi, mingawon pud ta.

late visit from BPC

10. The snow really look so pretty even it almost gone. Visiting from ww

11. emzkie says:

naa na pud ko diri cel.. ni Like ug ni G+. =)

from WW

12. cheerful says:

that’s a good sign that spring’s coming…have a great one! visiting from WW, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

13. all our snow is melete now Momi Rcel :-) Visiting late from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the white visit too