Corporate Awards and Recognition

I haven’t received yet any corporate awards in my whole life. See, I have never worked in a company permanently ever. When I graduated in college, I was going to be employed in a government radio station back in my home country but I chose to move here in the United States after I got married. My husband was finishing his graduate program here; thus, our move. I am inexperienced when it comes to working in the real world using my very learned profession. However, I don’t regret my choice. I love my family now more than anything.

My husband, on the other hand, has been an academician for the most part of his professional life. He used to be a licensed and practicing Mechanical Engineer but he shifted to becoming a teacher. He is a happy and fulfilled Mathematics Professor right now and the awards and recognition he received are enough proof. I love the glass award he was given after he presented in a Mathematics Exposition in Texas. It looks like this below, only that it has the organization’s content in it.

How about you– do you have any corporate awards or recognition you’re proud to show off? Did you know that EC Awards has lots of category for corporate awards that you may need? From acrylic to crystal to eco to glass awards, trophies, medals, presentation plaques and so many more, the website offers such services. I bet they also do Hollywood trophies!

Awards and recognition are such great stuff when it comes to our professional life, aren’t they? I am not sure if I can receive one myself. I am contented though to receive cards, flowers, letters, and gifts from my loved ones, especially my husband and kids. They tell me that my mothering skills are worth more than all those plaques combined. They’re biased but I am a happy mom!

12 Comments - Leave a comment
  1. joy says:

Those are great thing to do for companies to congratulate their employees for being hardworking. It is indeed an effective way for a better motivation to give them awards for successful jobs in the future.

2. jheylo says:

Me neither. That would be a great accomplishment for an employee when their being recognized and acknowledged by their boss for good work.

3. Liza says:

I had never received an award either, I got a pen on my 5th year anniversary when I was still working 🙂

4. Congrats to your husband’s latest recognition. No worries about you not getting awards. I’m sure you’ll have one soon enough. Even if that is not the case the case you still have a reward … the best wife your husband can ever ask for. You’re there for him and even acknowledges his accomplishment. That is something to be proud of. Way more than any other type of award.

5. I have two trophies (my kids) lol. Kidding aside, I don’t have an award as I am not working.

6. Congratulation to your husband sis and to you as well. Behind every man’s success daw is a woman.

7. Working MAMA says:

this is all i wanted.. hopefully i can receive one from the company i belong maybe 4 years from now.. layo pa heheheh

8. Teresa Martinez says:

I have had the privilege of receiving a number of awards when I was employed in a bank although some are group awards.

9. Shela says:

Me too haven’t get any 🙂 but my dad got plenty when he was working on a corporate office once in his life. It’s always a good feeling and accomplishment with the recipient and family 🙂

10. Dhemz says:

likewise Cel, wala intawon ko ka award award from work….hehehe…kadawat lang nuon ko ug participation award sa munisipyo…mao lang to….hubby on the other hand have had a few awards and recognition from work and from the military.

11. Carlyn Lauver says:

Wow. Congrats to your husband. He deserved it!

12. bespoke award says:

ITs good to recieve recognition for your work makes going to work alot more bearable! 😛